· SibanyeStillwater: Diversifying Globally In Metals And Jurisdictions. 15:59. 13:03 MIN Interview with Senior VP Investor Relations James Wellsted about the increasing diversifiion of the project portfolio into metals like Rhodium, Platinum and Palladium. 12:47 MIN.
· Figure 1 – Drilling in progress at the HGR target in the Iron Mountain area of the Stillwater West PGENiCu Project on August 22, 2019 Michael Rowley, President and CEO, commented, "We are pleased to confirm that we have commenced drilling at the HGR target in the Iron Mountain area as the first of three priority target areas, as disclosed in our previous news releases.
· "SibanyeStillwater has, to date, killed seven breadwinners in 2019. Four in Lonmin operations and these threat Thembelani shaft. This cannot continue." In March and June this year, a rock drill operator died and a scraper winch operator was injured in similar circumstances.
2 days ago · The incumbent's responsibilities will be: • Assess Mining knowledge and practical skills competency for qualifiion purposes • Facilitate the provision of level 1 3 mining interventions to ensure Quality Assurance in line with approved learning material to the improve competency levels within the organisation • Participate in QCTO, SETA and QMS (ISO9001:2015) accreditation ...
· In the year 1986 Stillwater was opened for mining operations, but was officially dedied on the 14th of August, 1987. Upon commissioning the mine, its operations have since been conducted near Nye, Montana and the East Boulder Mine that is loed in the vicinity of Big Timber, Montana. And the two mines are extracting minerals from the JM reef. The Major Platinum Producer in the USA ...
· The entrance to the SibanyeStillwater mine. (Iavan Pijoos/News24) Sibanye Gold was ordered to shut down the shaft at its Rustenburg platinum mine where 1 800 workers were trapped for as long as 10 hours on Tuesday due to an accident with an underground transport system. The Department of Mineral Resources issued a socalled Section 54 notice ...
· Aug. 5, 2021, 10:01 AM. SIBANYEStillwater will rack up an attributable interim profit of as much as R25bn when it reports its numbers on August .
· The miner is creating a new ... Platinum mining giant SibanyeStillwater begins ... The Torquoy gold mine reached commercial production in March 2018 and was acquired by St Barbara in mid2019.
· In this Thursday, Aug. 29, 2019 photo, Neal Froneman, Chief Executive Officer of mining company SibanyeStillwater, speaks about the expansion of the .
· Aug 13, 2019 at 4:41PM ... Shares of SibanyeStillwater finished lower by 7% after the gold and platinumgroup metals miner got bad news ... which SibanyeStillwater acquired earlier in 2019.
· Exploration at Stillwater West in 2020 focused on the following: Drilling and Resource Models. A fivehole, 1,823 meter drill campaign was launched in midAugust which focused on the Chrome Mountain target area, in followup to the 2019 campaign which .
· Newmont Corp., the miner with the highest quarterly attributable gold production at million ounces, reported an AISC of US1,030/oz, up % from the prior quarter. The based company provided a revised 2020 outlook in midMay, with gold production estimated at approximately million ounces as operations ramp up at four mines that were on care and maintenance.
· August 26, 2021. Operating and financial results for the six months ended 30 June ... Browse through our news archive for all announcements issued by the Group since listing on the JSE. Read More. Presentations. Discover what makes SibanyeStillwater a unique and exciting precious metals company from our recent presentations. Read More.
· Stillwater Mining's mailing address is 26 W Dry Creek Cir Ste 400, LITTLETON, CO, United States. The mining company can be reached via phone at +.
· At SibanyeStillwater's US PGM mining complex in Montana, which includes the Stillwater and East Boulder mines, the company recently told IM it is currently trialling an Artisan Vehicles (part of Mining and Rock Technology's Load and Haul division) A4, 4 t payload (1.
· Although the more than R5billion merger was completed on 10 June 2019 after SibanyeStillwater and Lonmin ... 44 people on 16 August 2012 after police shot miners at the ... news .
· 27 August 2019 DRDGold's fullyear earnings rise. JSE and NYSElisted DRDGold expects to report headline earnings per share (HEPS) of between and for the financial year ended June 30, compared with the HEPS of a share reported for the 2018 financial year.
· British Columbia miner grew from C million in revenue and an inactive Brazilian gold mine in 2016 to posting C billion in revenue and seven operating mines in 2020.
· SibanyeStillwater (JSE: SGL) has confirmed almost 5,000 jobs will go from its Marikana platinum group metals operation in South Africa as it concluded .
· Stillwater mine, near Nye, Montana. (Image courtesy of Stillwater Mining)Investment Thesis. The Johannesburgbased company Sibanye Stillwater released its sixmonth earnings results on August .